(1.7 M)EPUB

Synoptical flora of North America : the Gamopetalae, a second edition of vol. I, pt. II, and vol. II, pt. I (1888)

fullscreen
Author: Gray, Asa, 1810-1888; Smithsonian Institution
Subject: Gamopetalae; Botany -- North America
Publisher: Washington, D. C. : Smithsonian Institution
Digitizing sponsor: MBLWHOI Library
Book contributor: MBLWHOI Library
Collection: biodiversity; MBLWHOI; blc; americana

[Biodiversity Heritage Library icon]This book is available with additional data at Biodiversity Heritage Library.

Scanningcenter: boston
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: synopticalflorao00gray
Operator: scanner-ryan-foltz@...